Diptic lets you create photo collages to:
- Juxtapose contrasting images
- Create a before-and-after sequence
- Produce a photographic series
How does it work?
Start with one of 179 layouts and then select your photos. Position your photos and customize the inner frame dimensions using the frame slider or joints. You can apply a filter, add text, tweak brightness, contrast, hue and saturation, and adjust border color, texture, width and curvature.
Once your Diptic is ready, you can save it or share it via email or by posting directly to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Tumblr or any app that supports jpegs.
Optional in-app purchases (more background textures, layout packs and expandable layouts) provide even more customization options.
What’s new in Diptic 6.3
- Improved integration with Instagram! You can now import photos from Instagram to create your Diptics.
- You can now select the background color when you have the rounded outside borders turned on.
- 14 new layouts!
- You can now export your Diptics to Sincerely from your iPad.